- Access to this website is granted strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply also to all orders placed by you through this website .
- We may change our Terms and Conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders/delivery requests. We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; or Change the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- You will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to use this website (or any part of it) or you continue to place orders after any such changes.
- It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change of the Terms and Conditions then you must immediately stop using this website.
- Mundolah has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, except to the extent required by applicable law or as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions, Mundolah does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content about any products or services, software or advertisements (together, the “Materials”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Mundolah hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the website or the Materials including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential losses, or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to Mundolah. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits Mundolah’ liability for fraud or death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Customers will be required to register to use the services available from this website. Mundolah may decline a registration request at its sole discretion. By registering for the services, customers agree to these Terms and Conditions and agree that:
- The personal information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by updating your details on the website or by contacting us.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- To comply with licensing and other legislation some products and services on this website are only available to certain categories of customers (such as people aged 18 years and over).
- The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows: You place the order for your products on this website by pressing the complete checkout button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on this website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- Order acceptance and the formation of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered is not available from stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- A price or product description error is identified.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions.
- The contract or any order will be concluded in English. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed please contact us.
- Delivery is available in restricted areas. We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas. This includes the right to withdraw our services to individual customers’ addresses if you are repeatedly unavailable to take delivery of your shopping.
- Deliveries and collection times vary. At the point at which you place your order, the full list of available delivery times will be shown.
- Products must be signed for at the delivery address, by you or by your nominated representative. Products can be left unattended if you have consented to it during the order process and confirmed that this will be at you own risk. If, in the unfortunate situation no one is available to accept and sign for your delivery, a card will be left asking you to contact our Customer Care Team at your earliest convenience to arrange an alternative delivery time. Re-delivery is subject to availability. If you fail to rearrange delivery, your order will be canceled.
- If you have not contacted us to rearrange a failed delivery or collection within 24 hours, your order will be canceled and the cost of your order (excluding the delivery cost, the cost of perishable items and any other associated charges) will be refunded to you.
- If your nominated representative is not aged 18 or above, we will not deliver any products, including those that are Restricted Items. Proof of age will be requested if the person receiving the products looks under 18 years old. Pursuant to the Customs (Liquors Licensing) Regulations it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor, or for any person over the age of 18 to buy intoxicating liquor on behalf of any person under the age of 18, subject to a maximum fine on conviction of $5,000.
- Mundolah.com is committed to upholding both their legal and social obligations as a retailer of intoxicating liquor and other Restricted Items. In order to achieve this, Mundolah.com has introduced a number of control checks throughout the purchase and physical distribution process (e.g. confirming your date of birth and requesting formal identification of anyone who they consider to be younger than the relevant age who is a buyer or recipient of the delivery.
- In accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to provide Mundolah with truthful and accurate information and act in accordance with them and legal obligations including the Customs (Liquors Licensing) Regulations. For the purposes of the Customs (Liquors Licensing) Regulations, any alcohol included in your order will be appropriated by you to the contract at the same central, licensed premises at which your payment is taken and where the contract for sale is made. This simply means that the sale of any alcohol included in your order will take place at such premises. This has no practical effect on you other than to improve our fulfilment of your orders that contain alcohol, nor does it impact on our policies aimed at preventing deliveries of alcohol to minors.
- Whilst we take every care to deliver your order, we cannot be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits or reliance you had in having the goods delivered to you, arising out of our supply or failure to supply the goods to you.
- Nothing in this agreement shall in any way limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our breach of contract, tort or negligence nor limit any legal rights you have as a consumer.
- The goods are sold to you on the basis that you are a consumer therefore we will not be liable for any special losses that you might suffer using, re-distributing or reselling the goods as part of a business.
- With the exception of faulty goods or returns made in accordance with these terms, we shall not be liable for goods once they have been delivered to the delivery address, stated in your order and if you ask a third party to move, transport or deliver the goods to any other address following our delivery, we shall not be liable for anything that that third party might do to the goods.
Charges for delivery
- Charges apply for certain deliveries and collections for your online shopping orders or using the “click and collect” service unless you qualify for a free delivery. Free delivery is currently not available at Mundolah.
- Mundolah will arrange for a refund of any product in the event any order is rejected by Mundolah for whatever reason. Please note that pick-up and delivery charges are excluded from any refund.
- All orders have been checked for quality and accuracy. However, as a gesture of good will, we may allow your request to return items that are not satisfactory to you, subject to the following:
- Perishable goods such as food items are not eligible for returns
- you must check your order upon delivery, and contact us within 2 days from your time of delivery with your name, contract details, and the reason you are seeking to return any products;
- where you have mistakenly purchased a product, you may return the said product within 2 days from the date of delivery, subject to the following:
- i. your purchase was made by way of credit card;
- ii. any product being returned must be unused and in a resellable condition and in its original packaging; and
- iii. your proof of purchase;
- For defective products, please contact us.
- For wrongly purchased items that you wish to exchange, please return them within 2 days with your receipt for an exchange. We apologise that we are unable to exchange hygiene sensitive items to ensure the safety and health of our customers. Returned items must be unused and in a resellable condition and in its original packaging with proof of purchase within 2 days of the date you received them.
Errors and Shortages
- If there are errors or shortages in what we supply to you, we ask that these are brought to the attention of Mundolah as soon as possible and within 2 days after the delivery.
- Mundolah may decline to fulfill any order or we may limit the number of units of products per customer or order (including for any bulk purchases of items on promotion or special offers). This applies to all orders.
- Prices quoted are always estimated for a variety of reasons but you will always be charged the price on the day of your order. You have the right to return any product if you have any issues with price(s) charged and we will refund the amount that you have been charged for that product.
- Prices and the availability of special offers may vary.
- The unit price for products that are weighed and displayed on the site are calculated on drained weight where applicable.
- Where an item is unavailable and you have indicated that you will accept substitutions, an alternative will be supplied that may affect the price that you pay. If we substitute an item with a more expensive one, you’ll only pay the lower of the two prices (if the item we are substituting was of a fixed weight and therefore has a known price). Upon delivery you will be made aware of unavailable items and their substitutes. You have the right to reject any substitutes offered and we will refund the amount that you have been charged for that product.
- The prices stated on the site are inclusive of any TAX
Credit Card safety
- Mundolah uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your details as they are being transmitted to us. This technology is designed to minimise the risk that someone else could breach your privacy when shopping online with us.
- Your payment details are held by us in a secure encrypted server and access to this data is secured internally within Mundolah. We encrypt card numbers by using a security system which is a common standard relied on by the main financial and banking institutions called Triple DES (Data Encryption Standard).
- Certain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of Mundolah. When any of these links are activated you will leave Mundolah’ website and Mundolahhas no control over and will not accept responsibility, or liability, for any material or service contained on any website which is not under the control of Mundolah nor does the existence of such links represent any endorsement or other acceptance of responsibility or liability by Mundolah for any products or services provided or available on such sites.
- Except to the extent required by applicable law or as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions, Mundolahmakes no representations, or warranties, in respect of any endeavour by it to review the content of websites to which it provides links or anywhere else in the Service, or any of the Materials and accordingly Mundolah accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any information, material or other content contained in websites listed on the Service or in any Materials nor warrants nor endorses any advertising of third parties carried on the Service nor through the provision of links to that carried on other websites.
- The provisions set out in these Terms govern your access to and your use of our Web Site and shall constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us. We may change such terms from time to time and shall notify you accordingly if we do. If you do not agree to such terms, you must not use our Web Site.
- Subject to you agreeing to abide by these Terms, we hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use our Web Site on these Terms.
- By registering for an Account, which involves providing us with certain mandatory and voluntary information as required for a successful registration and using our Web Site, you agree and acknowledge that:
- you have read the terms set out in these Terms and agree to be bound by and comply with them; and
- you shall ensure that all Users of your Account abide by these Terms.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree that all actions carried out by any person through your Account shall be deemed to be an act carried out by you, and you shall ensure that all persons who have access to and use your Account are authorised to do so. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful, fraudulent or illegal use of your Account.
- We reserve the right to, without any notice, explanation or liability and in our sole discretion, refuse to allow you or suspend your access to our Web Site or your Account at any time, or remove or edit content (including content submitted by you) on our Web Site or on any of our affiliated websites (including social media pages).
- We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of the Services, our Web Site or any other products, (including social media pages) provided by us in connection with any of the foregoing at any time. You agree that access to or operation of any of the foregoing may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical difficulties.
- Save to the extent permitted by us in writing, you are not permitted to use, or submit any content to, our Web Site or any of our affiliated websites to advertise, promote or market any products or services of any third party or yourself.
- The following additional terms also apply to your use of our Web Site and form part of these Terms:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Web Site. You shall ensure that all Users of your Account comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Except as expressly set out in this Agreement or as permitted by any applicable law, you undertake:
- save for internal distribution amongst your employees and persons authorised by you for your internal business purposes, and any other purposes contemplated under these Terms or the Web Site, not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, sell, exploit or use the whole or any part of any Service, our Web Site or any of the contents therein for any commercial or other purposes;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the source code of our Web Site nor attempt to do any such thing, or to reproduce, display or otherwise provide access to the Services, our Web Site or any of the contents therein, including but not limited to framing, mirroring, linking, spidering, scraping or any other technological means;
- not to provide or otherwise make available our Web Site in whole or in part, in any form to any person without prior written consent from us;
- to include our copyright notice on all entire and partial copies you make of our Web Site on any medium;
- to comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations; and
- not to disrupt, disable, or otherwise impair the proper working of the Services, our Web Site or our servers, such as through hacking, cyber-attacks (including but not limited to denial-of-service attacks), tampering or reprogramming.
Intellectual property rights
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in our Web Site anywhere in the world belong to us, that rights in our Web Site are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, our Web Site other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
- Any intellectual property rights in content uploaded by you to our Web Site shall continue to belong to you or their respective owners. You agree that you grant us a royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, publish and display such intellectual property rights for the purposes of performing the Services, promotional purposes, internal administrative purposes and any other purposes set out in these Terms, including for the purpose of improving the Services and our responses to users of the Web Site.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to our Web Site in source code form.
- Save for internal distribution amongst your employees and persons authorised by you for your internal business purposes and any other purposes contemplated under these Terms or the Web Site, you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our Web Site in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Web Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Web Site for commercial purposes not specified on our Web Site without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any content on our Web Site in breach of this Agreement, your right to use our Web Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Acceptable Use Policy
- You may use our Web Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Web Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local or international laws or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in our prevailing terms and conditions as amended from time to time; and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Web Site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Web Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Web Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Web Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension And Termination
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Web Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Web Site;
- issuance of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- While we make all efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information on our Web Site, we provide the Services, Web Site and all Related Content on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of any of the foregoing, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- To the full extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, relating to our Web Site or any Services, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Services, our Web Site, the Related Content, or electronic communications sent by us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
- We are not liable for the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information uploaded on our Web Site and any Related Content.
- You agree not to use the Services, our Web Site and the Related Content for any re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these Terms (including but not limited to the use of, or inability to use, the Services, our Web Site or any other website or software) for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss or corruption of data or information;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; and/or
- any other matter in respect of which we are prohibited under applicable law from limiting or excluding our liability.
- Our Web Site is not intended to serve a record-keeping function and we shall not be liable for any loss of data or content.
- These Terms set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Services and our Web Site. Except as expressly stated in these Terms, there are no conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, express or implied, that are binding on us. Any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning the supply of the Services and our Web Site which might otherwise be implied into, or incorporated in, these Terms whether by statute, common law or otherwise, is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our related corporations (as determined in accordance with the Companies Act (Cap. 50)) harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your act, default or omission, whether in your use of our Web Site, Services, and/or any websites or software in relation thereto or otherwise, and whether in respect of your breach of these Terms or any laws or regulations or otherwise.
Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- No joint venture, partnership or agency or employment relationship has arisen by reason of these Terms.
- These Terms and any document expressly referred to in it constitutes the entire agreement between us regarding their subject matter, and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to that subject matter. You agree that you shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in it. You agree that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in it.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms, its subject matter and its formation, and any other disputes or claims in connection therewith, are governed by Singapore law. In the event of any such disputes or claims in connection with these Terms, you agree to first engage in good faith discussions with us to resolve such dispute or claim. If such dispute or claim is not resolved within sixty (60) days, we both irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.